On the MP3 player: Cars Greatest Hits
On the road... only not like the book... which I half read in college because I was bored by it.
- Got stuck behind a slow-assed truck for many miles because I was on a two lane road and I am terrified of passing.
- Also terrified of rocks hitting my windshield, I have found.
- Thoroughly picked my nose.
On the MP3 player: Cars Greatest Hits- For crap's sake, how long is this album!?
I think there is a bunny staring at me from the rock formations on that hill.
- Begin having mini panic attacks because I suddenly become incredibly aware of my body.
- Wonder if combination of the Imodium, headache medicine, and gas-x I took before leaving was somehow having hallucinogenic effects.
- 1st rest stop... toilets are made of metal.
- Washed hands thoroughly.
- OMG WIENERMOBILE!
Metal Toilet... very airplane like.
On the MP3 player: Cyndi Lauper (She's So Unusual and True Colors Albums)
Random snowy pass, where construction soon intervened.
- The hour of construction... it just went on and on and on.
- Began contemplating how incredibly strange driving is... just sitting in a box that is moving me along in space based on where I move my hands and feet.
- Got gas in Missoula, MT.
On the MP3 player: Dirty Dancing Soundtrack
Trout, up the wazoo!
- Second rest stop.
- Visited the Trout Museum.
- Drop my camera on the bathroom floor, hence breaking the display and making me sad.
- Try to get picture of the Idaho sign but fail, because the display of my camera is now broken and I cannot see where the camera is pointing.
On the MP3 player: Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, F-Boys (80's punk band my sister's bf was in), and Gnarls Barkley
- Make it through the rest of the mountain passes, in snow, Gojira attacked but unfortunately, the camera was broken so I couldn't capture it.
- Fail again to capture Washington sign because of broken camera.