As promised, though it took every bit of my energy to do this (so you better participate, or no scavenger hunt, ONE YEAR) the SECOND OFFICIAL CHEESEBLARG SCAVENGER HUNT- of HALLOWEENESS!
Grand Prize- Trick or Treat package courtesy of Southern Fried Children
Second and Third place prize- Halloween Llama (your choice of costume- delivered by email)
Participation badge for everyone else!
Internet searches don't count towards personalized prizes. To participate, take photos of all of the hunt items below.
Upload your finished scavenger hunt as one image by using http://www.photovisi.com (or a similar collage application). The first person with the most images from the hunt, uploaded by November 5th will receive a Trick or Treat package from the darling and wonderful Kelly of Southern Fried Children who was kind enough to help me out since all of my money is still gone with no word on when it will come back. Winners two and three get personalize llama art from me. I will announce the winners on the 6th, at which point info will be collected to send out prizes.
You must post a link to your image HERE IN THE COMMENTS to be considered for a prize. HERE. IT MUST BE HERE. IN THE COMMENTS. ON THE BLARG. It doesn't count if it is NOT here....
And what must you find?
- A cross dresser
- Scary Jack-o-lantern
- Funny/Cute Jack-o-lantern
- Bobbing for Apples
- The jackass who stole all my money
- Caramel Apple
- Star Wars Character
- Group of at least 4 people acting like zombies
- A person dressed as food
- Food dressed as a person
- Pet in a costume
- Bad treats being given out
- Silliest slutty costume you can find
- Strangest person NOT in costume
- Best house decoration
- A crying child
- A spider
- A vampire (sparkling or not)
- A person dressed as a farm animal
- Harry Potter Character
- Werewolf Attack
- An Angry Bird
- A graveyard
- The BEST treat
- A ghost
- Current event costume
- Inappropriate child costume
- A Hunka Hunka Burning Love
- A Skeleton
- A child dressed as a waffle iron (this was my mom's suggestion and may give you some insight into what is wrong with me) - or a TRICK
- Llama OR Narwhal
Good luck, happy hunting, and happy Halloween!