Some of the better points:
- Gratuitous nudity in the first seconds of the film.
- A really punny foul-mouthed murdering turkey.
- INCREDIBLY bad acting... like REALLY bad. So bad.
- Gore and lots of it.
- Hilariously funny plot- the interactions with the killer are my favorite part.
- The opening music. Gobble gobble gobble.
This movie, however, is TOTALLY not for kids and it is absolutely not for people who don't like bad words or nudity or BAD ACTING. But if you enjoy funny and gory, or can handle gory and bad acting for funny, watch this movie. It is available for instant viewing on Netflix, and on Hulu and it can be bought on DVD finally.
Again, it is BAD... if you go into it expecting a serious, high-production, horror movie, you might well hate it, but since people who would listen to my suggestions anyway like me and my dumb humor, you should highly enjoy this movie.
And, I was going to post the trailer, but it gives away too much in my opinion, so here is a teaser trailer... that has nsfw language.
This review/suggestion is not paid and was made of my own volition. It is just a great bad movie that is perfect for an adult holiday!